Capture a sun-kissed glow all year round by having our highly skilled and trained tanning specialist spray your entire body consistently and gorgeously. Sulfate and paraben free.
PRICING INFORMATION -
Spray Tan - $25.00
Package of 5 - $100.00
TIME TO PREP!
Follow these tips to keep the tan at its best.
- 24-48 HOURS BEFORE YOUR SESSION (48 HOURS FOR BEST RESULTS)
- Exfoliate Your skin! I cannot stress the importance of pre-session exfoliation. For best results use a PH Balancing exfoliate
- Avoid bar soaps, high in PH, shower products or in shower moisturizers
- Any waxing, sugaring, or shaving should be completed 24 hours prior to your session
- DAY OF SESSION
- Don’t create sunless barriers
- Do not apply lotions, creams or perfumes. Use deodorant sparingly, if you can go without do so.
- Remove makeup and jewelry
- Wear loose fitting, dark clothing
- IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO SESSION
- You will have a PH balancing spray (Xlatan) applied to stabilize the skin's PH to provide a moisture surge to the skin. Having a stable PH combats the dreaded “orange effect”
- AFTER SESSION CARE
- Once dry, you will have a sunless spray (Hydrofirm) applied to refresh, hydrate and seal
- Avoid water and sweating for at least 4 hours (for minimum results). Wait at least 24 hours to shower or get wet for best results.
- Rinse off with warm water ONLY! NO PRODUCTS USED DURING YOUR RINSE!!!!! AIR DRY or pat gently with a towel, no rubbing your skin with the towel
- After 24 hours you may take a “normal” airbrush shower
- Use mild products, apply soap in hand, not on a washcloth or sponge. No direct bar soap to skin!
- No exfoliation scrubs or sponges!
- Use warm water not to hot as it will dry out your skin
- Pat dry or air dry, no rubbing
- You may shave and shampoo
- Use a moisturizer after each shower to help extend your tan
- Hot tubs or chlorinated pools will dry your skin, make sure to rinse off and apply a moisturizer for best results
- You can tan in addition to airbrush tanning. There is no protection from the sun. Make sure to wear SPF